The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What is in a friend...

Friends are hard to come by today.  Wait, let me rephrase that.. GOOD friends are hard to come by these days.  I know that it comes with the territory of being here and there and not ever living in the same place forever but I am realizing that it is hard to know who is a good friend and who isn't.  There are so many people in the world and that you come in contact with everyday how do you depict who is real and who isn't?  It is like being in a room of people with a blindfold on and hoping you connect with the right person.  We have been very blessed since we have been back though.  We have met a lot of new people in the housing that we live in and I might say we have found some really good friends.  I am hoping that we are going to be able to stay here for our next orders... (been praying and will find out on the 4th or 5th)  :)  We have been patiently waiting to see where the Navy will take us next.. knowing that God is ultimately the one who chooses where we go.  Anyway, I just wanted to say I feel pretty blessed today that we have made some good friends who I feel will be around for a while. :)  I hope everyone else feels as blessed as us in this department! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth