The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 8 & 9... ehhh behind a day..

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh (How about a video...even better!)
This was part of a video I put together for Tyler when he was deployed and since my g-pa can't hear he says some pretty funny things! Haha.. he always makes me laugh! 

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
 Tyler has been here for me through a lot.. Even though we have been married for only 3 years it feels like a lifetime of being together... Through everything he loves me and treats me like a princess.  I would have never thought I would be so blessed with such an awesome best friend!  He has been such a blessing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth