The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

So I have thought about what picture to put on this post all day... I have come to the conclusion that if I could trade places with someone for a day I would choose every person who questions my life and what I do... Taking this question from another perspective I would want them to see what it is like to be me instead of wanting to know what it is like to be someone else.  I want them to see what it is like to live a military life.  The challenges, the rewards, everything, raw... because it is a completely different lifestyle than most.  Our life isn't "normal," it isn't what everyone thinks it is.. there are more challenges and more rewards than you can see from the outside... If I could trade places for a day with anyone it would be any one of those people who question my actions and feelings... I want them to really see what it is like to be in my shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth