The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Friday Friday.. did I mention it is FRIDAY?!

Tyler and I are always extremely excited for Friday nights at All Married Cafe!  Tonight is the night &  it is always so much fun!  We meet several new couples every week & it is great to get out!  So I am already dressed and my hair curled we are ready to go... well I am anyway!

This week I feel accomplished.  I got a lot of paperwork done and phone calls made.  Now I have time to spend doing what ever I want... Like cleaning, laundry and cooking. :)  I really do enjoy being a housewife.  I am still hoping though that Tyler will get off work a little early today so that we can hang out before AMC tonight... Also because he has duty on Sunday, blah, but at least they are letting him go to church because Nick V will be there!  If you haven't heard of him you should check this out... 
http://www.therocksandiego.org/eventcalendar/8096/

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

xoxo, jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth