The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Days 10 & 11

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with


The person I do or have done the craziest things with would have to be my cousin Doniel, to the left of me... Since we don't live close anymore it has been a while since we have caused any chaos.... but back in the day!
We used to drive my jetta into huge snow piles in parking lots... it was HILARIOUS! The list could go on and on... but you get the gist...

 
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate




This is the best picture I could find of the number one thing I hate... ANXIETY!  It is soooo annoying and can control your life.  It is a sickness that can make you any kind of sick, headaches, stomach aches, shortness of breath... it is all just ridiculous.  I hate anxiety!  BLAH!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth