The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Friday, February 18, 2011

In the beginnning...

Hello Friends!  I am Jamie Robinson, a young Military Wife, a Christian and on my way to being a blogger.  I am a 20 year old stay at home wife who dabbles in selling The Pampered Chef, simply to feed my addiction.  Being at home to spend time with my husband has been the top priority for the first couple years of our marriage.  Now that life is changing it is time to get my education back on track and begin making my own path.  We'll see how that unravels.  My husband is in the Navy aboard the USS Peleliu which has us stationed here in San Diego, California.  We love it here and have hopes of staying but are waiting to see if life is about to take us somewhere new.  Our families are back in Missouri and Arkansas so keeping in touch with them is easy thanks to Skype and Facebook!  I love me some time on Skype with my family.  Who knows they may even become followers on here. :)  Feel free to leave comments on all of my posts, I would love some feedback.   

2 comments:

  1. Well what do you know? the "wonderful cousin Doniel" is your first follower :) I am excited that you started this! I have thought about it but not sure I would have enough time to keep up with it. You may have forgot to mention a few things in your "about me" though: you now make cute bows, you love sewing, you love in-n-out but the Q is better ;) haha. I miss you and I wanted to tell you that I loved our Skype time yesterday, I really needed it!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My first follower! I am very excited! My about me section is kinda small.. I am thinking about moving it to it's own page but I am still working out all the details. I loved skyping yesterday too! It is AWE-SOME! :) Love you girl, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth