The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 1)

This was a picture taken before the ship party in 2009. 

Today was very uneventful.  After a morning of watching tv and making several bows for my new venture we finally got around and went into town.  I had to pick up a new curtain from Target and a sheet of scrapbook paper from Micheal's.   (Tyler and I are making some monogram letters for some decor in the house... Pictures to come shortly.) 
Samantha, a friends daughter, is staying over tonight so after dinner we will be dueling each other on the Wii Fit!  It is always fun when kids are around the house, for now we will just borrow a friend's until we decide we want some of our own. :)  Well enough about my day I better get to making dinner, did I mention I am making chili to top off this cool weather we have been having?  Yum... Well off to the kitchen.

  BTW check out my new page on FB, Homemade by Jamie, but excuse the fact that it is still in the works.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth