The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting Caught Up


So like promised here are some pictures of the monogram letters Tyler and I made.. Haha.. Tyler is such a perfectionist that he ended up doing the whole project!  They turned out great though, I knew they would if I just let him just run with it.  However, the first try he accidentally cut the J out backwards... But we ran and got another piece of paper and the second try was a success... Trust me I had to laugh when we both realized that he had cut it out the wrong way.   :D  I have done things like that several times when sewing.. It is annoying but always makes me laugh... 

Now that we are done with that project I have been working on more bows to sell.  Still nothing on my fb page but I am actually going to take some to my *NEW* and fabulous hair stylist's salon and sell them there. :)  I am pretty stoked about that actually. :)  

My to-do list has been slimmed down but I am wondering how in the world everyone has time to deal with paperwork for everything!  I feel like a dang secretary by the time Tyler gets home from work.  It seems like I am on the phone with at least 5 people a day and sending emails several times a day as well.  I guess I do let my OCD get to me though... I have do to everything so organized that it takes a little longer than maybe it should.  

Well I have been up since 5. (I get up to make breakfast for Tyler before he goes to work.)  I am dressed and ready to tackle the day.  I am considering not watching TV while doing everything today to see if it cuts down on my time significantly.  I will let you know how that goes... Hope everyone has a good day.  

1 comment:

  1. the letters look great!

    I'd go to some childrens hair salons too and see if you could sell your bows there as well. More mommys going in with their kids!

    ReplyDelete

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth