The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Its funny how things work out isn't it?



My mom invited me to start an OBS (Online Bible Study) with her about a month ago and I checked it out, deciding it looked like something I was interested in I signed up and was excited for it to begin. click here to check it out for yourself!  This past Sunday the study began and we have hit the ground running!  It has been so exciting and it has only been a couple of days!  I feel like things sure have been falling into place lately. *Even though some things could have fallen a little softer* ;)  Today while checking out the emails from the study I was looking for something I saw earlier when I glanced over the weeks work.   Then I realized what I had seen was called a "Blog Hop."  Let's be real.  I had NO idea what a blog hop was so I called my mom and she enlightened me that we would have to have blogs to participate in this *optional activity*.  Bummed, because I thought the idea of writing about the topics really seemed to peak my interest.  However, since I didn't have a blog to share on I decided I would just do it as a journal entry every week so I began writing...  Then it hit me like a TON of bricks... I DO HAVE A BLOG!!! I started one several years ago but didn't it didn't seem to stick. Through the course of the day I found myself warming up to the idea of giving the whole blogging thing another try.  Well... as you see, here I am giving it another shot!  I am not certain what my blog will entail.  My life has changed drastically from when I began this blog.  I will have to do some design work to freshen up the page and obviously update some of the information.  If I could guess though, it will have a lot to do with my walk with God, my life here in San Diego, my relationships with Tyler, friends and family, and crafting *of course!*.... I can't wait to see where this ends up!  Here we go... :)        

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth