The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pooch approved restaurant!

Esh this month we really cut it close!  Our vacation to Mexico really made the month go quickly.  With all the craziness we nearly missed our new restaurant but no worries we didn't fail!!!! On July 31st, we had an appointment for Macy to be groomed in Hillcrest and while we were over there we found a doggy friendly place to eat!  Brazen BBQ Smokehouse and bar!  

441 Washington Street
San Diego, CA 92103


Since it was dinner time it had cooled off enough for it to be nice out on the patio. (Did I mention it has been super hot here lately?) 
Macy was happy sitting and watching everything that was going on around us. :) They even brought her a water bowl! 
 We decided to share a combo meal where we got to pick two different meats and two different sides.  Of course I chose pulled pork and Tyler chose brisket!  Both were super good!  We got beans and coleslaw as our sides. It also came with our choice of cornbread or texas toast and a dill spear.  Dinner was yummy, however the beans weren't my favorite because they were more savory vs. sweet but they still tasted good! 
Next was our dessert.  I had read a review that said to be sure and get the peach cobbler so of course we did!  I love me a good dessert, right!?  Well it wasn't all that great! I definitely could have done without trying it. (Especially since it cost nearly $8!) Haha.. in saying that I do have to say that Tyler and I have kinda turned into dessert snobs.  I think it's because I bake so often and homemade stuff is pretty hard to beat! Anyway, I wouldn't recommend the peach cobbler. 

Over all we had a very fun time eating dinner with Mace there with us!  We decided we will try to find a few more restuarunts that are dog friendly.  I will keep you updated on what we find!  

Tune in to see what we find this month!  Hope it is something yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth