The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Thursday, June 26, 2014

If you haven't noticed, we love Mexican food!

This month we didn't wait until the last minute to fit in our new restaurant!  We are determined to finish out this resolution, who wouldn't want to?! This month we went Mexican again, imagine that!  It's so easy to find great Mexican food since we are so dang close to Mexico, we aren't complaining! :)  This was a restaurant that our friends had been to and loved so that's why we had to try it out!  Here's the details:

Ponces Mexican Restaurant
They have a pretty cool website, here!
4050 Adams Ave.
San Diego, CA 92116

Tyler got the Carnitas House Dish and I went for the Carne Asada House Dish.  Let me say, Tyler's was so good! He was sweet and made me a taco from his plate! *such love!* 

 
 As far as my plate went, it was good.  I did love the beans and rice. However, the carne asada wasn't what I am typically used to.  It wasn't marinated so it was more like a "flat steak". (Tyler's words) If I could have a do-over I would go for the carnitas! ;)  Regardless, we all left overly stuffed and unable to take one more bite!
Check out their menu here and stay tuned for next month's restaurant!  BTW, if anyone has any San Diego local suggestions please share so we can check it out!!! See ya next month! (Esh, its coming up soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth