The Robinson's

The Robinson's

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mission Trip to Haiti!!!



Friends and Family, 

I'm excited to announce that I have been given the opportunity to be part of a team going to Jérémie, Haiti on a mission trip this September.  We will be going through an organization called Believers World Outreach and The Rock Church.  Our mission there will be to care for the children at the Rock orphanage, participate in prayer walks through communities where people live in oppressive poverty, bring small gifts like toiletry kits to neglected prisoners in crowded jails, bless the sick in the local hospital, and do physical work on various projects designed to bring Pervasive Hope to those who currently have none.  I am excited to see how God is going to use us to bless the people in Jérémie.  This experience will be life changing for me. 

In saying all of this, I want to ask you to participate in this journey with me. I am hoping that you will join me in prayer.  Please be praying for my team and myself as well as everyone we may come in contact with.  I will be praying that they will see the love of God in us and that their hearts will be blessed and their lives changed forever.  Your prayer is important to make this mission as powerful and impactful as possible! (The trip dates are September 15th-22nd, please keep me in your prayers while I am there.)

 
If you are led to contribute to my mission financially there are two ways to give; online or by check. 
To give online go to http://believersworld.com/givehaiti/  and to ensure that it goes towards my total please include my name in the "special instructions to seller" box.                                                                          
To give via check please write it to "Believers World Outreach" and mail it back to me.                                       All donations are tax deductible. 

I want to thank you in advance for your participation and support.  I know that God is going to hear every prayer and bless the people of Jérémie, Haiti.

Blessings,
Jamie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Married Cafe

All Married Cafe
The Fun Photobooth